Whether you’re going to Laganas, Kalamaki, Tsilivi or anywhere else, I’m sure you’ll want to find Zante flights for great value so below we’ve got some of our best tips.
Zante Flights Top Tips
- Use SkyScanner. SkyScanner is without a doubt one of the best places to search for flights, they’ll scour the internet to find the best deals, they search smaller companies such as Jet2, to large companies such as KLM, British Airways and the ever classic Ryanair and easyJet.
- Last Minute. Don’t leave it until last minute, research suggests around 7 weeks before departure date is when you can grab the best deals. http://www.skyscanner.net/bttb/best-time-to-book-uk
- Flexibility. If you can book for example, anytime in June or July, you’ll have more chance of finding cheaper flights than if you were limited to only a 10 day period in July. NB – if you can avoid school holidays too you’re more likely to find a cheaper flight, Zante’s popular amongst a whole host of holidaymakers from young to old.
- Check how you pay. When you go to pay, some companies will charge extra for using a credit card than a debit card. So if you can try paying using a debit card!
- Clear your cookies/try incognito mode. Your internet browsing history can impact upon prices, believe it or not. If you’ve been looking everyday for flights, prices can rise. So just quickly do the same search in incognito mode or clear your cookies to see if you’re really getting the best deal.
Another Zante flights great tip is to sign up to the airlines and flight providers email alerts, sometimes they’ll send you a voucher code, other times they’ll alert you when they have offers available.
Be sure to check our Flights to Zante Page that has loads more information on airports, other great websites and more.