Lads Holiday Info Guide
Our lads holiday info guide below gives you some fantastic tips, hints and more, carry on reading to find out what you need, as well as extra information, find out more below.
Lads holiday destinations 2018
- Zante, Laganas
- Corfu, Kavos
- Cyprus, Ayia Napa
- Crete, Malia
- Ibiza, San Antonio
- Bulgaria, Sunny Beach
- Tenerife, Playa De Las Americas
- Spain, Marbella
- Croatia, Pag
- Majorca, Magaluf
- Mexico, Cancun
- Koh Phi Phi
- Ko Samui
- Ko Phangan
- Las Vegas
- Atlantic City
- New York
Lads Holiday Info Guide Tips
- Every night on every strip in Europe you’ll be offered various items from street gypsies, ranging from sunglasses, roses, hats balloons, the lot. Politely decline and carry on walking!
- The tap water can result in a bad stomach in foreign countries so we advise sticking to plenty of bottled water.
- Be warned of cheap alcohol.
- Drink plenty of water to re-hyrdate.
- It gets very hot in these lads summer destinations so remember the sun cream.
- And after sun.
- We highly recommend getting around on foot.
- You need to be extremely careful here, as if you have an accident you more than likely won’t be covered on your travel insurance.
- The roads aren’t of the quality in the UK and remember to drive on the right.
- Always remember to wear a helmet too.
Lads Holiday Info Guide Essentials
- Obviously don’t forget this, we recommend taking 2 sets.
- Purely for protection of your skin. I know everyone wants a tan, but you’re better off starting on a high factor and slowly lowering the factor. Don’t be stupid by not putting any on at all – that’s a recipe for a disaster! And it could ruin your lads holiday.
- If you’ve been to the Mediterranean before you’ll understand this problem, they’re everywhere! Stay away from bush areas and grass lands, they’re the worst areas.
- Take one just in case. You’ll get a towel in your accommodation no doubt, but take one just in case
Other lads holiday crucial items
- Travel Insurance
- Money – Euros
- Money card/Bank card (remember to tell your bank you’re going away as they may block it if you don’t make them aware – suspicion of fraudulent activity)
- iPod and docking station
- After sun
- Adapters and extension lead
- Phone charger/iPod charger
- Flip Flops
- Fancy dress
- Hair Straighteners
Lads holiday Travel Advice
We want you to stay as safe as possible in any foreign country, no matter if it’s a holiday or for business.
For security matters, local laws, plus passport & visa information, check out – www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
And finally, to stay informed of current travel health news, head across to –www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk.
Now get booking your next lads holiday below with our highly recommended tool