Girls Holiday Travel Insurance

Girls Holiday Travel Insurance

Travel insurance is very boring, but it is essential. For girl partying holidays it’s crucial and given the amount of injuries there are on holiday, let alone with alcohol mixed in we want you to be safe.

We highly recommend taking out an insurance policy wherever you go on holiday.

Our first girls holiday travel insurance tip is the EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) card – entitling you to free or reduced cost of emergency treatment at government hospitals within the EU. This only covers you for medical emergencies and would not cover any sort of repatriation back home or associated costs.

Second tip is that getting good quality travel insurance is a must. So below we’ve got some that come with our stamp of approval, and places where you can search for travel insurance.

The AA Travel Insurance

Go Travel Insurance

Holiday Extras

For a week long holiday to Malia, Zante or Ibiza for example, we wouldn’t expect you to pay anything more than £15. So girls holiday travel insurance isn’t even that much, a small price to pay for your health and safety abroad.

Keep partying,