Girls Holiday Info Guide
We want you ladies to feel safe, have fun and make some memories. And the best way we can do this is give you as much information as possible. Fantastic hints, tips and where to find the best deals.
Here you’ll find the complete guide to your next girls holiday. It’s a long but worth the read.
Girls holiday destinations 2018
- Zante, Laganas
- Corfu, Kavos
- Cyprus, Ayia Napa
- Crete, Malia
- Ibiza, San Antonio
- Bulgaria, Sunny Beach
- Tenerife, Playa De Las Americas
- Spain, Marbella
- Croatia, Pag
- Majorca, Magaluf
- Mexico, Cancun
- Thailand, Koh Phi Phi
- Thailand, Ko Samui
- Thailand, Ko Phangan
- USA, Las Vegas
- USA, Atlantic City
- USA, New York
Girls Holiday Info Guide Tips
- Be safe girls. Wherever you are, especially when you’re in an unknown place such as Europe. On an partying strip you’ll be offered various items from street gypsies, ranging from sunglasses, roses, hats balloons, the lot. Politely decline and carry on walking!
- Stay hydrated and you’ll be able to party much longer than if you’re dehydrated!
- Stick to bottled water, you can get upset stomachs from the foreign drinking water.
- Try and stay clear of cheaper alcohol, we know it’s difficult. But spending that bit more on drinks will help the headaches the next money.
- This is the second time we’ll mention drinking a lot of water!
- We know a lot of you girls love a tan, but stay safe and apply plenty of sun cream. There’s nothing worse than getting burnt on your first day and having to hide from the sun for the next 6 days!
- Another tip, use after sun. Even if you’re not burnt it’ll help replenish your skins nutrients and keep it soft.
- Although a lot of you will think it’s mostly guys who do this, yes, woman can be just as crazy as men!
- So we highly recommend getting around on foot, taxi or public transport.
- Please be extremely careful here. If you have an accident you more than likely won’t be covered on your travel insurance.
- The roads aren’t of the quality in the UK and remember to drive on the correct side of the road.
- Wear a helmet too.
Girls Holiday Info Guide Essentials
- Obviously don’t forget this, we recommend taking a few. For style and so you always have a spare.
- Purely for protection of your skin. You’d rather turn brown then go red on your first day then back to white. Using sun cream helps you gradually get a tan.
- Nobody likes to be bitten by insects! If you’ve been to the Mediterranean before you’ll understand this problem, they’re everywhere! Stay away from bush areas and grass lands, they’re the worst areas.
- Take one just in case. You’ll get a towel in your accommodation no doubt, but take one just in case
Other lads holiday crucial items
- Travel Insurance
- Money – Euros
- Money card/Bank card (remember to tell your bank you’re going away as they may block it if you don’t make them aware – suspicion of fraudulent activity)
- iPod and docking station
- After sun
- Adapters and extension lead
- Phone charger/iPod charger
- Flip Flops
- Fancy dress
- Hair Straighteners
Girls holiday Travel Advice
We want you to stay as safe as possible in any foreign country, no matter if it’s a holiday or for business.
For security matters, local laws, plus passport & visa information, check out – www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
And finally, to stay informed of current travel health news, head across to –www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk.
Now get booking your next lads holiday below with our highly recommended tool