Cheap Zante Holiday
So we’ve welcomed in 2018…So we know what that means, don’t we? We can start to search some great value or a relatively cheap Zante 2018 holiday’s, now does it?
Cheap Zante Holiday’s (tricks and tips)
- 1st start by searching Skyscanner for flights. Why? Because this is where you’ll find out how much you should be paying for a flight (and it’ll show you the cheapest flights to Zante)! and when the best flights times are from your airport! So you don’t get ripped off!
- Then look at http://travelmoney.moneysavingexpert.com/. This is so you know roughly how much you’ll need to take away with you. Again, they’ll give you the best rates, so you’ll be getting more for your money!
- Now, look at some hotels. Yup, now find out how much you should be paying to stay in Laganas (where the renowned Zante strip is). Best places we know of are On The Beach, or on HotelsCombined.
- Then look to see if the hotel you like is any good! Only one place to really do this now isn’t there…TripAdvisor.
- Apparently booking flights within the 3rd week of January is the cheapest? (http://www.skyscanner.net/bttb/best-time-to-book-uk/)
- The last two weeks of the summer holidays are cheaper! (Although I imagine a lot of you may go June/early July when schools haven’t broken up)
- You can use some of these specialist sites Seatguru or Skytrax to check the plane’s seating plan and see where’s best to sit!
- Remember to turn your roaming internet off! You don’t want to get stung in Zante.
Feel free to search below for hundreds of great deals: